AUBURN — We are live from Jordan-Hare Stadium for tonight’s game between No. 11 Auburn (6-1, 3-1 SEC) and Florida Atlantic (2-5, 1-4 C-USA). The game kicks off at 6:38 p.m. CT on Fox Sports South with Bob Rathbun, Tim Couch and Elizabeth Moreau on the call.
As always, follow me on Twitter: @JamesCrepea for live updates.
Pregame Observations/Lineup changes:
- Patrick Miller did not dress out for the third straight week and Avery Young will be filling the void at right tackle yet again. As of Wednesday it was not yet determined if Miller, who won the starting job during fall camp, would dress out but Young was taking first team reps.
- Ricardo Louis is starting over Quan Bray. Louis has made one start this season and has 16 receptions for 138 yards with a touchdown.Bray has started five games and has15 receptions for 166 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jake Holland will start at middle linebacker for the sixth time this season. Kris Frost started last week at Texas A&M and made a critical tackle on third-and-18 on the final Aggies drive. Frost was listed as a co-starter leading into the game.
- For FAU, Reggie Brown starts at corner over Sharrod Neasman.
- Auburn leads the all-time series 1-0 with a 30-14 win in 2011.
- The Tigers have won 82 straight games when scoring 30 or more points.
- Auburn’s 379 rushing yards against Texas A&M were its most ever against a ranked team on the road.
- Nick Marshall was named SEC Offensive Player of the Week for his 236 yards passing and 100 yards rushing with four touchdowns against the Aggies.
- Auburn is 301-156-18 all-time in games played during October with wins in 11 of its last 17 October games. All-time at home in October, the Tigers are 165-33-3.
- Auburn is 26-for-29 in the red zone this season, best in the SEC.
- This is the last non-conference game of the season for Auburn.
- The 1983 Auburn Tigers were recognized before the game.
View from a partially closed press box at Jordan-Hare Stadium pic.twitter.com/hBs9T6gwwq
— James Crepea (@JamesCrepea) October 26, 2013