KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — We are live from Neyland Stadium for today’s SEC game between No. 7 Auburn (8-1, 4-1 SEC) and Tennessee (4-5, 1-4). The game kicks off at 11 a.m. CT on ESPN with Dave Pasch, Brian Griese and Tom Luginbill on the call.
Here’s a preview of today’s game, which will be a meeting of the best rushing offense in the SEC and the worst rush defense in the SEC.
As always, follow me on Twitter: @JamesCrepea for live updates.
Pregame observations and lineup changes:
- It appears all players are here. Brandon Fulse, Patrick Miller, Anthony Swain and Dee Ford, are all here.
- Avery Young is the first-team right tackle, as has been the case for four straight games.
- Bowl reps from the Gator, Capital One, Chick-fil-A, Music City and Liberty Bowls are here today.
- NFL Scouts from the Jaguars, Chargers and Falcons are here.
- Auburn leads the all-time series 27-21-3 with five straight wins.
- The Tigers have won 84 straight games when scoring 30 or more points and have scored 30-plus in five straight games for the first time since 2004.
- Auburn leads the SEC and is sixth nationally with 306.2 rushing yards per game.
- This is Tennessee’s 90th Homecoming. The Volunteers are 69-17-3 in Homecoming games, including four straight wins and nine of the last 10.
- Auburn is the seventh ranked opponent Tennessee faces this season.
- Auburn is 222-176-21 all-time in games played during November. All-time away from Auburn in November, the Tigers are 132-143-16.
- Auburn is 295-231-18 all-time in SEC play including 175-180-12 away from the Plains.
- Butch Jones has a 54-32 all-time record.
- This is the final road game for Auburn this season.
Good morning from Neyland Stadium pic.twitter.com/gRhqGZLq9O
— James Crepea (@JamesCrepea) November 9, 2013